When you first start blogging, you wonder if what you’re writing about is actually meaningful and if people will be interested in what you have to say… I was thrilled the first time I got a “like” on my posts, the first time I got a comment, and the first time I got a “follow”. So you can imagine how super thrilled and honored I was when a very nice fellow blogger, Cloud Lounge (which by the way is a very inspiring and positive blog that you should definitely have a look at), not only liked my posts and followed my blog, but also nominated me for the Inspiring Blog Award! I mean I’ve only been here for a month and a half and I still haven’t written that much yet! So thank you, thank you, thank you!
So here are the rules of the award!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
So here we go! Seven random things about me!
1. I was named after Lady Diana (nope Dudzi is not my real name, it’s my nickname!)
2. Dudzi is not just a nickname, it’s a character. Dudzi is the happy, loving and positive Diana 🙂
3. I am in an on-and-off relationship with my gym. Sometimes, we see each other every day. Sometimes we don’t speak for months. And sometimes we casually meet up.
4. I love planning events and surprise parties for friends.
5. I find inner peace when I am next to the sea and sun. I love summer and if I could live in a boat, I wouldn’t say no!
6. I really, really, really love my chocolate!
7. I love traveling and visiting new places, and I have a soft spot for Europe (it has such a charm!)
And now (drum rolls please), the 15 Inspiring Bloggers nominated by me are… (more drum rolls please!):
1. What Cheryl Said
2. Living Thoreauly
3. This is Life
4. Harry Alston
5. Daydream Daisies
6. To Be Aware
7. Infinity 8
8. Jimmy feng
9. Thoughts of a Reckless Mind
10. Penny Keeping it Real
11. A Running Mom’s Musings
12. Clint Notes
13. This is Lemonade
14. 5 Kids with Disabilities
15. Let us be Travelers