About two weeks ago, a very nice blogger (Rachel) nominated me for the Beautiful Blog Award and I couldn’t be more happy, especially since this is the second award I get for Scribbles & Thoughts. Although I was super thrilled at the time, I kinda felt skeptical about posting the award on my blog because I was feeling a little guilty for not writing enough posts lately, so I decided that before accepting the award and bragging about it, I had to actually feel that I deserve it and work on some more posts. But then yesterday, another super nice blogger (Nadyess) nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. And so I thought that what the hell, I love awards! Why play hard to get? Let me just enjoy the awards and brag about them! So I decided to dedicate this post to my two new awards.
The rules of the awards say that I should nominate 7 bloggers for the Beautiful Blog Award, and 11 bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award. But I’m gonna cheat and nominate 5 bloggers for each award. So here we go!
The Beautiful Blog Award:
Before I start, I want to thank Rachel again for nominating my post, “Can’t get enough of being awake“, for this beautiful award and to apologize for taking so long to post the award. Rachel has a pretty cool blog where she shares her stories about her last year of being in her twenties. You can check out her blog at racheve.wordpress.com.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So here are 7 things about moi:
1. I have to push myself everyday, because I am lazy by nature 🙂
2. Sometimes, I am the one who mostly needs the advice that I write!
3. I search for inspirations in everything I see.
4. I love everything that’s colorful.
5. I still love to watch Tom & Jerry :).
6. I live in Beirut, Lebanon (and no we don’t ride camels 🙂 ).
7. I value friendship more than anything.
And now, my nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Candy Coated Reality: I love this blog because it’s so happy, positive and colorful (candy for the eyes!). I especially love this post about friendship.
2. The Happsters: A blog/movement that aims to spread happiness around to the world. Check out this great post about spending your time with positive people.
3. Cloud Lounge: This “lounge” is a beautiful and relaxing blog that takes you to trips across the world, shares mouth watering plates, and transports you to the clouds with short inspirational posts, like this one about Pride.
4. Brunch for every meal: If you wanna forget about life’s worries and just have a good laugh, then this blog is a good place to visit. A girl who shares her funny thoughts about celebrities, fashion, meals, and other events in her life. Check this great post about things you do on the internet that might kill you.
5. Generation Why: A nice blog that gives you insights about life, recommends songs and other advice to lift your mood. The post that touched me the most and that I could really relate to was: “What would you say to your middle school self?”
The Liebster Blog Award:
A big thank you to Nadyess for nominating my blog for The Liebster Blog Award. Nadyess has a beautiful blog called The Beauty of Words, where she shares with us her beautiful and inspiring words about life. You should definitely check it out!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award for upcoming bloggers with 200 or less followers from which a blogger think they really deserve a reward for their blogging. The word “Liebster”means “Dearest” or “Favorite” in German.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
I am going to skip the 11 random facts about me because I already posted 7 random facts in the Beautiful Blog award. But here are my responses to The Beauty of Words’ 11 questions:
1. What do you love the most about blogging?
Knowing that I inspired someone with my words.
2. What`s your favorite food?
3. What makes you very happy?
Spending quality time with friends.
4. What`s the best book you ever read?
The Last Lecture – Randy Pausch
5. Where is your favorite vacation destination and why?
Europe, because it has such a charm!
6. What`s you favorite season of the year?
7. What advice would you recommend a new blogger?
Be passionate and keep writing.
8. What made you happy today?
Getting this award 🙂
9. Who is the most important person in your life?
10. Is there anything you love to collect?
Souvenirs from all over the world.
11.Who is your favorite historical person and why.
Gandhi, because he is an inspirational leader.
And now, my nominations for the Liebster Blogger Award:
1. Carpe Diem Moments: Positive posts with uplifting images and words. Check out this great post about letting go and being happy.
2. Walk the Self Talk: A great blog that feeds you with motivation and pushes you to walk your own self talk. Check out his latest post about making a choice.
3. My Virtual reality: A talented girl writes beautiful pieces about her virtual reality. Check this deep post: “For the first time“.
4. Powerful Belief: An inspiring blog about believing in yourself and living a happy life. I love this post about changing.
5. Inside St-Petersburgh’s head: A blogger who shares with us what is going on inside his head. I love this post about negativity.
Finally, my 11 questions for you to answer:
1. What are you most passionate about in life?
2. What do you like to do when you need to release energy or tension?
3. Where does your mind escape when it needs to get away from reality?
4. What inspires you most?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What is the most beautiful city you ever visited?
7. What is the most adventurous activity you’ve done?
8. What song puts you in a good mood?
9. What quality do you search for in friendship?
10. What is your dream job?
11. Why are you not doing it?